Managing editor Dana Wollman and reviews editor Cherlynn Low join host Terrence O’Brien to discuss all the latest Apple goodies. Plus they’ll talk about Samsung’s software bandaid for your exploding Note 7 and debate whether or not Edward Snowden deserves a presidential pardon.
The Flame Wars Leaderboard
- ACLU and Amnesty International ask Obama to pardon Snowden
- Edward Snowden explains why Obama should pardon him
- NYC nixes kiosk browsers after homeless commandeer their use
- Samsung’s Note 7 exploding battery ‘fix’ is a 60 percent limit
- Apple releases iOS 10 and watchOS 3
- Apple’s AirPods aren’t a must-buy — yet
- iPhone 7 and 7 Plus review: Apple (mostly) plays it safe
You can check out every episode on The Engadget Podcast page in audio, video and text form for the hearing impaired.
Watch on YouTube
Subscribe on Google Play Music
Subscribe on iTunes
Subscribe on Stitcher
Subscribe on Pocket Casts