On this week’s episode managing editor Dana Wollman, reviews editor Cherlynn Low and senior editor Devindra Hardawar join host Terrence O’Brien to discuss Elon Musk’s plans to colonize Mars, racing 3D boats in Red Hook and the over-simplification of “the cyber” at the first presidential debate.
The Flame Wars Leaderboard
- Yahoo confirms over 500 million users affected in 2014 breach
- Roku’s new players start at $30, and they make 4K and HDR cheaper
- Elon Musk’s grand plan to colonize Mars
- This is how SpaceX plans to send people to Mars
- How a 3D-printed boat race united a Red Hook community
- In hacking, the blame game is purely for entertainment
- Engadget’s guide to the 2016 presidential candidates
You can check out every episode on The Engadget Podcast page in audio, video and text form for the hearing impaired.
Watch on YouTube
Subscribe on Google Play Music
Subscribe on iTunes
Subscribe on Stitcher
Subscribe on Pocket Casts